Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost a year later, Nasa is FOTM

tag
Desmoire
Regular Contributor

Re: Almost a year later, Nasa is FOTM

@Scott_S wrote:

My App Has Been Pending For 2 Days, So I'm Pretty Sure I'll Be Joining You In The Denied Line Smiley Sad

I'm sorry mate. Smiley Sad maybe they are just slow at processing! NASA is flavor of the month to be honest...

myFICO Scores EQ 778 TU 783 EX 772 | Mortgage 106774.00 | Auto Loan 15251.00 | AMEX BCE 0/25500 | Lowes 0/6300 | Barclay Rewards 0/5000 | NASA FCU 0/5000 | FNBO 0/4400 | Amazon 0/4000 | FNBO Employee 283/2900 | NFM 0/2600 | Chase Freedom 0/2500 | Best Buy 0/2300 | Cap One 0/2250 | FNBO 0/1100 | NASA FCU Rewards 0/1000 | Quicksilver 0/750 | Younkers 0/500 TOTAL: 283/74,450 0.003% UTIL
Message 11 of 13
destine2grow
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone ever find out how the cash rewards cc truly work? I am hoping its 2% after an annual spend of 2k. That's the cc I applied for.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Desmoire wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Desmoire wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

they are giving away high cl cards like hot cakes! and i'm the only unluckily one who couldn't get it *sigh*

What's your file like....?

discover/barclay fico 658 with serious delinquency. the reason for decline was "Collection action or judgment. Delinquent past or present credit obligations with others."

I have 2 med collections with 627 fico and was approved for 5k. what was your serious delinquency? how long since your first TL?

forgive my ignorance, but what's TL? when I was 20 (which was 10 years ago), my so called "friend" begged me to co-sign her student loan, and I moved outta country for about 5 years, and recently moved back to u.s. and realized that bish totally bailed out on loan, so right now I have no clue what's going on.

TL = Trade Line. in other words, your first credit. How mucn did this 'bish' owe on the loan?

well... my oldest credit card (which luckily I didn't cancel when I moved outta the country) is 11 years old, followed by 10 year old credit card. And if i remember correctly the loan started out as 45k, but now on credit report shows close to 80k. I was young and stupid and I totally truested her since she was around 37 year old back then, so I didn't save any documen regarding this loan.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.