"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Established Contributor
NJTurnpike

Re: Almost there...

Chaney34 wrote:

Thank you. I've been working on cleaning up my and my wife's credit for 2 years now, and I'd like to know where we stand before applying for a home loan. (I like crunching the numbers ahead of time). However, I can't seem to find a place that'll give me all three credit scores (fake as they may be). Any suggestions? Should I just apply and see?

Off topic for the thread, but I've read alot of home lenders use TU04 since it is tougher on the borrower. you can see where i got my scores by looking at my sig and from my previous post. if you need more specifics, PM me and ill answer what i can.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+