Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always RECON

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Always RECON

@Pilotdude wrote:

Great job working the system!!  Congrats.

P.S. You folks are making it really ffgin hard to stay in the garden KNOWING I can pull off a CSP approval.

I have two reasons I haven't done it yet:

1. I gave my word to a couple folks here that helped me a lot with NFCU that I would garden.

2. I don't want to spook Amex.

Congrats!!!

i agree! garden!!! Smiley Very Happy

it's not worth the hassle with amex too as well. just too much trouble for no good reason

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 21 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

@Pilotdude wrote:

Great job working the system!!  Congrats.

P.S. You folks are making it really ffgin hard to stay in the garden KNOWING I can pull off a CSP approval.

I have two reasons I haven't done it yet:

1. I gave my word to a couple folks here that helped me a lot with NFCU that I would garden.

2. I don't want to spook Amex.

Congrats!!!

i agree! garden!!! Smiley Very Happy

it's not worth the hassle with amex too as well. just too much trouble for no good reason

+1

If you're already on track, just keep at it.  Why poke the bear? Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 25
Robertwd82
New Contributor

Congrats!

About the MBP Retina. I would wait til June or August when they upgrade to the Haswell processors.
Message 23 of 25
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@Robertwd82 wrote:
Congrats!

About the MBP Retina. I would wait til June or August when they upgrade to the Haswell processors.

Thanks for the advise, that will likely be the time frame I will be looking to buy in anyway!

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 24 of 25
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

JOB WELL DONE RYANBUSH!

lol It took me three attempts to get my $5k Freedom...

and the guy I spoke with who approved me also said that he was sticking with the previous lady's decision, but alas I convinced him.

Basically, I explained to him that the two CAs on my credit report were FRAUD and in the process of being removed. At the time, I had a maxxed out Travelocity Amex, and he said that wasn't okay.. but I pointed out that my overall util was still very low.

He apppppprrroved me! YES! :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.