Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I doing it right?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I doing it right?

@rockbttm442 wrote:

Whats the balances on each card? What's your utl look like? Do you have any baddies reporting? 

Right now I only have CSP and Amazon Store Card reported. CSP = $1354, Amazon Store Card = $23. I stopped using my other cards because need to put all my purchase through CSP to get that 40k bonus points. I got my CSP last 6/13/15, I called the Chase to ask how much do I need to spend more to get that 40k, they said $300 more. Smiley Very Happy 

P.S Util 2%. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@icyhot wrote:

A house is totally doable with OP's income, it's the Lexus I would hold off on. Lol then again I make around the same and aspire to an Escalade Smiley Happy

Well sounds good, or vice versa? Smiley Very Happy 

Out of topic regarding Escalade, I drove 2015 Escalade  for a month, didn't like it all. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP Im 23, just co-borrowed for a house worth $350k with a $45k income, its totally doable. Dont listen to people here, now granted I have an "expensive" house I drive an Infiniti....that is 10 years old. So you gotta compromise somewhere. Although..you have me beat on that credit limit and the cards haha.

P.S. You are doing it right

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OP Im 23, just co-borrowed for a house worth $350k with a $45k income, its totally doable. Dont listen to people here, now granted I have an "expensive" house I drive an Infiniti....that is 10 years old. So you gotta compromise somewhere. Although..you have me beat on that credit limit and the cards haha.

P.S. You are doing it right

Thanks for giving me hope Smiley Happy, what does co-borrowed mean? is it like a co-signer? Really I beat you? well, does this credit limit will help me with this house thing?

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.