Established Contributor
Ulan

Re: Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream!

Congratulations to the card :smileyhappy:!

So did they already pull a hard although you had not finished the application?

I'm suprised that you are suprised about the approval. Your score doesn't exacly look shabby  [ /slight understatement].

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Ulan wrote:

Congratulations to the card :smileyhappy:!

So did they already pull a hard although you had not finished the application?

I'm suprised that you are suprised about the approval. Your score doesn't exacly look shabby  [ /slight understatement].

Thanks Ulan.    No, they pulled after I communicated with them.

Balance$0.00Available$10,000.00
Min.Pmt.AmountNone DueJoint Owners 
Int. Rate7.250%Pmt. Freq.Monthly
Int. Paid YTD$0.00Next Pmt. DueN/A
Int. Paid 2009$0.00Pmt. MethodTransfer
Payoff$0.00Reward PointsN/A
Statement Bal.$0.00 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Established Contributor
Ulan

Ah, there it is. In the beginning, Addison Avenue was a bit slow with getting my initial accounts online (share account immediately, for savings I had to call in twice).

By the way, I got a welcome call from my "account relation" tonight. She mentioned that I am pre-approved for an autoloan up to $50,000 and a credit card up to $20,000. Note the "up to" language :smileywink:. I didn't bite yet.

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Ulan wrote:

Yes, score wise I shouldn't be surprise.    It's because of number s of ccs and CLs I have already and my small Annual Income.

Ulan wrote:

Ah, there it is. In the beginning, Addison Avenue was a bit slow with getting my initial accounts online (share account immediately, for savings I had to call in twice).

By the way, I got a welcome call from my "account relation" tonight. She mentioned that I am pre-approved for an autoloan up to $50,000 and a credit card up to $20,000. Note the "up to" language :smileywink:. I didn't bite yet. 

When I joined with them, I only opened Membership Share Saving acct only. 

Then VISA.  Then their Acct Relationship Mgr asked me in the e-mail, do I need help in anything else.  So, I told him about Web Bill Pay and checking acct.   He said he can do it for me, so I ask him to open the checking acct with any amount transfer from my saving acct.   This was yesterday around noon, then I logged in to my acct ....  I got checking acct.   Since I did not specified about what kind, he gave me Dividend Rewards acct.   The APY of 2.57% is twice better than Amex Saving APY of 1.3%.  (I was thinking to open one.)

Dividend Rewards Checking

* Dividend rate(Qualified) 
Balance (0-25,000)2.57%  
Balance (>25,000)0.61% 

Good.  Don't jump in, take your time to think.   up-to is not gurantee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Established Contributor
Ulan

bunnyrabbit wrote:
Good.  Don't jump in, take your time to think.   up-to is not gurantee.

Don't worry, I will take my time. I think I want to have a puny Target card first, for their 5%. That might not be the best credit decision, but I think it's financially sound :smileywink:.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+