cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I missing anything or do I need to simply wait.

tag
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Am I missing anything or do I need to simply wait.

So I have been in the garden for the past 6months. I purchased a condo in December 2015. Purchased a new Mazda in December of 2015 and then re-fi my secnod vehicle.. Got a nice rate on both. Scores are currently 680-720. No late pays for 3.5 yrs.  No collections. No liens or judgements. BK will be 4yrs old in November of this year. I have 160k TCL with 3%UTL. Currently only have a balance on MY CO and 1 BC (both 0% APR for 1yr). I have been using my BC Arrival + daily driver. Occasionaly use the DC depending on the current promo. Use the Amazon store card for purchase online. Occasionaly use the SEARS, JC Penny, Kohls and Target card. PIF all store cards. I have a Stash Rewards Visa, Discover, 4 CO, and  2 BC. I have a secured BofA and CITI visa which I use once a month and PIF. Any other ideas.? I have been told I am not yet eligible for the cards I really want BofA AK Air Visa, CITI Double Cash and CHASE SP. Seems like I am stuck using the BC for awhile longer or should I be using the CO Venture.? 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I missing anything or do I need to simply wait.

Barclay Arrival+ gets ever so slightly more points than Venture on the same spend, but it's not a significant difference. 

Like you said in the title, all you have to do is wait and keep regularly paying what you charge. You'll get there.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Barclay Arrival+ gets ever so slightly more points than Venture on the same spend, but it's not a significant difference. 

Like you said in the title, all you have to do is wait and keep regularly paying what you charge. You'll get there.

I agree with afuche.

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@morgacj2004 wrote:

No late pays for 3.5 yrs.? 

What about the time before?  Any lates on your reports will have an impact.

@morgacj2004 wrote:

BK will be 4yrs old in November of this year.? 

This will also have an impact as long as it is on your reports.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.