Established Member
mekikya

Re: Am I ready for Discover More?

I got approved for a Discover More card, and I only had a CapitalOne card for 5 months with a 300 dollar limit. They called me and apparently I gave some good answers because they approved for for 750 dollar limit. Since I have a very limited credit history, I guess this card isn't too hard to get.

Photobucket
Valued Contributor
dodgerslv

Congrats!!!

biggest limits: BofA Privilege (33K)/ BofA Cash Rewards (27k)/ Citi AA WEMC (26k)/ Penfed Rewards (22.5k)/ Chase United Explorer (22k)
Fico 08 scores (6/21/14) EX: 758 TU: 759 EQ: 755 (high Utilization for me at the moment @10% so gardening mode).

Established Contributor
knoregs

mekikya wrote:

I got approved for a Discover More card, and I only had a CapitalOne card for 5 months with a 300 dollar limit. They called me and apparently I gave some good answers because they approved for for 750 dollar limit. Since I have a very limited credit history, I guess this card isn't too hard to get.

Uhmmm...  Cool???? Good for you? I'm going to go back to drinking now!

~kn

EQ: ??? (No Current)
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 667 (Discover FICO) 6/12/14

Last App 12/17/13... In Garden 'till July/August '14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+