Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I ready for PRG?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Am I ready for PRG?

@Tuxedo77 wrote:
@ credit addict - Where do I go to check it?

https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

Message 11 of 15
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I think the next Amex I will get is PRG. I don't like the Green. :-/ oh well, it's nice to see it .. reminds me of my mom back in the day that's what she used.
Message 12 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:
I think the next Amex I will get is PRG. I don't like the Green. :-/ oh well, it's nice to see it .. reminds me of my mom back in the day that's what she used.

If you have green but would prefer the PRG why wait, just get it now... Underwriting is same from all thoughts and history

Message 13 of 15
Jeff007245
Regular Contributor

APPPPP for Revolver!!!! GOGOGOG

Garden
2/16/14
|*****1/2014 - NPSL*****| *4/2011 6,000 CL* |*11/2011 - 5,000 CL*| *9/2012 - 850 CL* | *1/2014 - 500 CL* |*2/2014 - 6,000 CL*|
Message 14 of 15
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

If you have green but would prefer the PRG why wait, just get it now... Underwriting is same from all thoughts and history

Have enough Amexes/No need to add another TL. And I'm in the garden. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.