Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I still enrolled in steps with Cap1?

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Am I still enrolled in steps with Cap1?

Couple of days ago received my cap1 QS1 card with 300 limit, hovewer nothing about credit steps.. Anyone had similar experience and had their increases after 6 months?

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I still enrolled in steps with Cap1?

@orestrus wrote:

Couple of days ago received my cap1 QS1 card with 300 limit, hovewer nothing about credit steps.. Anyone had similar experience and had their increases after 6 months?

You'll get something in your email eventually talking about the great advantages of Credit Steps, etc, etc.

Steps or not, you'll get some CLI's after the 6 months of responsible payment.  I think I got mine's on the dot after 6th statement... $200.  I've heard of others getting alot more.

Steps or no Steps, that card is good for a CLI request every 6 statements  or so.   Remember that it is 6 statement cut dates, not actual months...in months it probably took 7-8 months (from Open date) for my first Steps CLI, don't quite remember exactly.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You may not get anything via regular mail or email. My limit was the same and I never received a word about credit steps from Capital One although I was enrolled. Think the only reason I figured it out was bc of this forum. Its safe to assume you're in credit steps with a $300 limit QS.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah low limit = credit steps
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.