Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one addicted??

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Am I the only one addicted??

@ shafter: thumbs up to you for replying to all your replies.

Here's how you can link your replies to the specific post you're replying to:

Go to that post, and look over on the bottom right where it says Reply. Click Reply, and when the empty text box opens up, click Quote up above on the right.

Then make sure that your cursor is positioned outside of and down below the quoted text, down below the solid line. That will keep your reply separated from the quoted text.

This will help your readers figure out what you're replying to when. Smiley Wink

eta: Were you ever stationed at Fort Shafter in Hawaii?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@ shafter: thumbs up to you for replying to all your replies.

Here's how you can link your replies to the specific post you're replying to:

Go to that post, and look over on the bottom right where it says Reply. Click Reply, and when the empty text box opens up, click Quote up above on the right.

Then make sure that your cursor is positioned outside of and down below the quoted text, down below the solid line. That will keep your reply separated from the quoted text.

This will help your readers figure out what you're replying to when. Smiley Wink

eta: Were you ever stationed at Fort Shafter in Hawaii?

Thanks for the tip. I was actually looking for a way to quote this.

Nope... never been to Hawaii Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 24
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

When I was in my 12mo period before my ETS (Army), I was offered a MOS change and duty station in Hawaii.  Hind-sight, I kinda wish I had taken it.  Oh well.  Guess I'll just have to vacation/cruise there one of these days.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 23 of 24
newstar87
Established Member

you're not the only one..me too

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.