cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx $25k FR risk barrier & multiple cards /// Business card report to credit?

tag
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

AmEx $25k FR risk barrier & multiple cards /// Business card report to credit?

I have one personal BCE and one Simply Cash small business card. Two questions:

1) Is the $25,000 financial review trigger per card or combined?

2) Will the business card eventually show up on my credit report? It is fairly new (maybe 45 days?), but not on my credit report yet.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: AmEx $25k FR risk barrier & multiple cards /// Business card report to credit?

I do not believe the business cards show up on your credit reports, we have three (delta skymiles, platinum charge, and cash management) and none of them show up on the personal reports

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 3
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

Re: AmEx $25k FR risk barrier & multiple cards /// Business card report to credit?

The $25,000 trigger for financial documents is per card. There also is apparently a combined limit as well. I have heard the combined limit is $35,000, but I have yet to see confirmation.

I believe Capital One business cards are about the only ones that will show up on personal credit reports. Amex will not unless there is negative information on the account.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.