Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx 3X CLI---HELP

tag
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

AmEx 3X CLI---HELP

Okay, so I opened Green and Gold Delta on 01/05 and Clear from AmEx on 01/09.  However, I App'd for a Chase Freedom on 01/05, too...and I got approved for all of them.  However, Chase is ALREADY reporting to all three CRAs.  So...I heard AmEx soft pulls like a lot, and will they see the Chase Acct.?  And not approve my 3X CLI when I request? Smiley Sad

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Re: AmEx 3X CLI---HELP

Yes, they will SP you frequently, like they do with all new cardmembers.  I don't think one new card will affect your chances of getting the 3X CLI; it's quite common for people to apply for multiple cards at the same time.

Message 2 of 4
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

Thank you, LionLaw! Smiley Very Happy

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They might but i would say you have a good chance of not having any problems.Is only 1 account so they shouldnt go crazzy

Conrats on your approvals

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.