New Contributor
smooth

AmEx Delta Gold Skymiles $$$

I applied and it said approved then i checked online status and it said to call and provide home address verification...wat does this mean..am I really approved...? wat do they generally start people off with in regards to credit lines for this card.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: AmEx Delta Gold Skymiles $$$

$1K min
Frequent Contributor
shyboy

yes i think that their min. is 1k thats what i got a few days ago with a score of 650.

Hopes this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Established Contributor
jaybird201

Same here! $1,000. :smileyhappy:
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

$1K is the minimum CL on all Amex cards.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

I got the same message. I think it boils down to their approval software getting confused with multiple addresses listed on the CR.

I called in and we did a three way call my credit union to confirm my address and they approved me on the spot.

Congrats!
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+