Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Delta Skymiles to Blue

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmEx Delta Skymiles to Blue

I've noticed that a lot of you are converting your "entry level" Skymiles to the Am Ex Blue Card...

I just received my Skymiles card last month and was wondering...what is the benefit of converting and how do you polietly ask the big wigs at AmEx for the "upgrade"? 

Should I wait a few more months after using the current card wisely?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Delta Skymiles to Blue

I changed mine, because there is no annual fee, and the cash back will be better for me than the miles would have been.  I changed mine when I got the card in the mail.  I just called the number on the card and asked to convert it, the lady I spoke with was great about it, no problems at all.  I just told her that I had been looking over the website and figured that I would benefit more from the Blue Cash than I would from the Delta...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Delta Skymiles to Blue

I did it last week after finally finishing my successful FR. Not only that, but I did it with a $3000 CL (now at $15000 since starting at $1000 in april). The CSR told me that I could probably increase my CL even more "in the coming months". Guess that is one good side effect of FR - they now know exactly where my HHI stands and know how much credit I can "handle".

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.