Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx PRG 50K Points?

tag
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

AmEx PRG 50K Points?

Hello all.

Does anyone know if the PRG 50K Bonus is still around?

I've tried everthing, using Incognito mode, and even using my VPN to connect using different IP addresses, and I cant seem to get the 50K bonus points to show up.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx PRG 50K Points?

Not that I'm going for it, but I haven't seen it either.  Whenever I would go to Amex's website it would always pop up for me, I haven't seen it in about two weeks though.  

Message 2 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I just gave it a try using all my usual 'tricks' and you're right... just the 25k offer for the PRG and 40k offer for the Platinum. 

It's usually quite reliable after a few tries... I may give it a few more hits just to see what happens...

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used it about a week ago. Any chance it shows up for you on cardmatch?
Message 4 of 7
Open123
Super Contributor

As of this moment, I see it on Amex's site.  I'm using Safari with cookies & cache cleared (private mode).

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 8.45.42 AM.png

The offer also shows up on Firefox.

Message 5 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Still around.. Usually earlier in the day I have more success getting it in incognito mode than later in the day I can't for some reason.  Very much still around though.

Message 6 of 7
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

Thanks all.

Grrr - This is frustrating! I'm not able to get it to show up! :x

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.