Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx consolidation

tag
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

AmEx consolidation

I called their customer service to move my ED credit line to the BCE, and the rep said it went through just fine. He also said that there would be an email confirming the credit limit being moved from one card to the other. It's been several hours, and I haven't gotten an email. Is there a good phone number to call to get someone that's not in India? I wanted to be sure it went through like the rep said. I tried Google, the backdoor number thread, and just searching the forum, but I'm not seeing anything that matches my issue.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: AmEx consolidation

Can' t you login and see it online? 

Message 2 of 3
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Re: AmEx consolidation

I can't see it which is why I was trying to find another number to call (other than EO route but may go ahead and call tomorrow, I guess). The first CSR said it went through fine, and I would receive an email in the next hour or two. So, I haven't gotten the email and the credit lines haven't changed, either.  I also can't get through to chat services, either. :/

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.