Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx fastest delivery personally recieved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmEx fastest delivery personally recieved

Color me impressed. I have to share.

Amex app 3/22.  Had to call in for some verification, I'm in the midst of moving and not all CR are updated.  Amex offers to expedite my card. Email this morning, card is shipped. DBF tells me a package arrived at lunch.  It's my Amex card. 3/25.

WOW. AmEx has this brand new customer feeling like a VIP.  They offered to expedite my card after, and I quote, "The hassle (I) was put through during the application"

I feel like a VIP.  AmEx has romanced me.  Here's to a long relationship.  Super impressed folks.  Some cards take a month (coughchasecough).

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
surehit
Regular Contributor

Re: AmEx fastest delivery personally recieved

I'm not sure how your Chase cards have taken a month to arrive because my cards from Chase have all been pretty much instant. Seriously, called at about 10pm at night and had the card by 1pm the next day for my Ritz card one time.

Amex has been pretty good though, app'd for my SPG on the 23rd and it arrived today. Not too shabby. 

AMEX Platinum Gold - NPSL | Citi ThankYou Premiere 20k | NASA Platinum Rewards - 20k | Alaska Airlines Visa Signature - 5k x 5 (Not sure why I needed 5.... but still....) | Amex Blue Cash Everyday - 21K | Chase Sapphire Preferred - 15K | Ritz Carlton Card - 10k | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - 5k | BECU Visa - 3k |Barclaycard Rewards - 2k | Chase Amazon Rewards - 1k | Discover IT Student - 500 | Chase Slate - 500 | Walmart Store Card - 700 | BBY CitiBank - 1500 | BBY CitiBank -1000

Eq (MyFico) 767 | TU (FICO) 759 | Ex (FAKO): 749
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!! Yes I was recently impressed with their fast shipping as well. Approved for the PRG on 3-16-16, had to speak to CR to verify some info, card received 3-18-16.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah man, my beauties, the United took 7 days for approval, another 3 weeks for delivery.  Disney was 2 weeks for approval, 3 weeks for delivery.  Not upset, just that AmEx has me in awe at how fast they delivered in comparison. 

AmEx says "USE ME NOW" Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 9
someg33k
Established Contributor

Yep I had the same experience with my Amex cards. The PRG and BCP were both in my hands within a couple days after approval.

Chase Disney I called and got mine within a few days. Marriott took over two weeks and it was not due to membership as I applied via link from Marriott so my member ID was on the app.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

all my amex cards have arrived within a week, my chase cards and cap one cards at least threee weeks. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

surehit keep in mind you're referring to the ritz... not a dingleberry i mean Disney.
Message 7 of 9
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Amex is definitely the fastest with initial card delivery. I got my prg (back when I had it) about 18 hours after I was approved.

Ritz is fast on replacement cards. Initial card can seem like it takes years to arrive.
Message 8 of 9
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

they have the best customer service there is imo...AMEX PRG 03/22/16 10:41p pst approved – received FedEx priority on 3/24/16 at 8:30a. took someone on chat >1 min to change my billing date. so happy to be in with them again I forgot how great they are. enjoy!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.