Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx "Oasis" Offer Terms

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: AmEx "Oasis" Offer Terms

@Underh20 wrote:
I can't figure out a way to upload a scan of the letter from AmEx.

If your scanner has OCR capabilities, use them.  Save the scan as a Word document, then copy and paste it into the forum post using the button just to the left of the "smilies" button.

Otherwise, you'll have to save the scan's image to an account you have with photobucket or somebody else, and link the image's location within your post.

Clear as mud, right?  lol

Message Edited by Uborrow-Upay on 10-05-2009 12:12 PM
Message 21 of 25
Underh20
Frequent Contributor

UB-UP: I tried.  I really did.  Somehow the item can't be included in the post.

So, here are the links if anybody is interested.  If you can use them to post the documents on the forum, excellent!

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/gdbill/AmExRegainMembershipFront.jpg

http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/gdbill/?action=view&current=AmExRegainMembershipBack.jpg

Message Edited by Underh20 on 10-05-2009 07:16 PM
Message 22 of 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

No problem, Underh20!

(Edited to remove original version of letter image because it contained the full name of the letter's author, and posting personal info like that - full names, addresses, etc., - isn't allowed in the forums.  UnderH2O, if you white out the author's name and rescan the letter, etc., or if there's some other way to block out that name, and have UB-UP edit this post to include that version here instead, that'd be okay. - Scamp)

Message Edited by Scamp on 10-06-2009 06:23 AM
Message 23 of 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Back page of Underh20's letter:

Back Page

Message 24 of 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Sorry, Scamp...I made sure that the recipient's info was not a part of the post, as did Underh20.

I was not aware that the signature line for that letter was a problem.  I apologize for my error, and plead for leniency (based on my own ignorance)!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.