Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

This bank seems to be a very good option for secured credit. I have not seem much around here regarding their unsecured gold plus mastercard. They appear to be well regarded and about the lowest interest rate around. Curious if any one has applied and how long it normally takes to hear back. I applied on Sunday. I am still waiting to hear anything at all.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

Merry X'mas to everyone!

Welcome to myFICO forums verbose ~

Bump! 

MODs   .....   anyone    ... 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the bump/welcome. As for an update, I applied Sunday and they pulled Experian on Wednesday. No phone/email communication yet. I'll call once the holiday madness is over.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the bump/welcome. As for an update, I applied Sunday and they pulled Experian on Wednesday. No phone/email communication yet. I'll call once the holiday madness is over.

A Happy New Year!!

You're welcome ... anytime.

Don't forget to let us know ...

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

**UPDATE**

01/08/2011 - Received letter in the mail requesting two pay stubs.

Message 5 of 9
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

**UPDATE**

01/08/2011 - Received letter in the mail requesting two pay stubs.

That is a good sign. Congrats

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 6 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats...

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

The card arrived in the mail today. 5k line on the gold plus master card. 7.25% interest (varies based on prime rate). That's less than some car loans! Only down side is this card does not yet interface with mint.com. I will probably use this one if I ever have to carry a balance. In case anyone is wondering my EX score was around 720 (FAKO), 2 INQ, 0% util. I have a 90 day late from 2005.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The card arrived in the mail today. 5k line on the gold plus master card. 7.25% interest (varies based on prime rate). That's less than some car loans! Only down side is this card does not yet interface with mint.com. I will probably use this one if I ever have to carry a balance. In case anyone is wondering my EX score was around 720 (FAKO), 2 INQ, 0% util. I have a 90 day late from 2005.

Very good !!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.