Reply
Established Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎12-22-2010
0

Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

[ Edited ]

This bank seems to be a very good option for secured credit. I have not seem much around here regarding their unsecured gold plus mastercard. They appear to be well regarded and about the lowest interest rate around. Curious if any one has applied and how long it normally takes to hear back. I applied on Sunday. I am still waiting to hear anything at all.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,413
Registered: ‎01-20-2008
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

[ Edited ]

Merry X'mas to everyone!

 

Welcome to myFICO forums verbose ~

 

Bump! 

MODs   .....   anyone    ... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Established Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎12-22-2010
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the bump/welcome. As for an update, I applied Sunday and they pulled Experian on Wednesday. No phone/email communication yet. I'll call once the holiday madness is over.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,413
Registered: ‎01-20-2008
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

[ Edited ]

verbose wrote:

Thanks for the bump/welcome. As for an update, I applied Sunday and they pulled Experian on Wednesday. No phone/email communication yet. I'll call once the holiday madness is over.


A Happy New Year!!

You're welcome ... anytime.

Don't forget to let us know ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Established Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎12-22-2010
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

**UPDATE**

 

01/08/2011 - Received letter in the mail requesting two pay stubs.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,302
Registered: ‎06-09-2010
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

 


verbose wrote:

**UPDATE**

 

01/08/2011 - Received letter in the mail requesting two pay stubs.


That is a good sign. Congrats

 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

Congrats...

Established Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎12-22-2010
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card

[ Edited ]

The card arrived in the mail today. 5k line on the gold plus master card. 7.25% interest (varies based on prime rate). That's less than some car loans! Only down side is this card does not yet interface with mint.com. I will probably use this one if I ever have to carry a balance. In case anyone is wondering my EX score was around 720 (FAKO), 2 INQ, 0% util. I have a 90 day late from 2005.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,413
Registered: ‎01-20-2008
0

Re: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Gold Plus Card


verbose wrote:

The card arrived in the mail today. 5k line on the gold plus master card. 7.25% interest (varies based on prime rate). That's less than some car loans! Only down side is this card does not yet interface with mint.com. I will probably use this one if I ever have to carry a balance. In case anyone is wondering my EX score was around 720 (FAKO), 2 INQ, 0% util. I have a 90 day late from 2005.


Very good !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.