AmEx Amazon 2,000 MR Point Offer

Just received this in my mailbox.

Everyday Amazon.PNG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Amazon 2,000 MR Point Offer

What an awesome deal. Where it says "enrollment is limited to the card above" does it specify which card targeted you? I have one Amex charge card and wasn't targeted for sure. 

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, got mine today. Got this offer months ago, added to my card never used. Looks like its time to use it or lose itSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

This is the AmEx Offer for the Everyday card.  I just saw it one day and just clicked it and put it in my cart and forgot about it.  Now I can get some free points....

Message 4 of 8
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

You'd think with 5 AmEx cards, my probability of getting this would be much higher. Guess not Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Hard to say.  I used its cable bill offer and received like 1k or 2k MR points for a month.  Just need to watch for it. 

Message 6 of 8
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I love AmEx offers! I recieved this maybe 4 months ago on my Platinum. Easy 2k points!

Message 7 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@mkhan1093 wrote:

You'd think with 5 AmEx cards, my probability of getting this would be much higher. Guess not Smiley Sad

You'd think that between my Platinum, PRG, SPG, Blue, Delta Platinum SkyMiles, and wife's EveryDay and Delta Gold SkyMiles cards, one of us would have the offer. No luck here, either.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.