Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Auto CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Auto CLI!

Just wanted to share with everyone my excitment over an auto CLI from $1550 to $2200 on my Amazon Store Card!!!! My statement cut yesterday and I just went on to look at it. I've had the card since May 2011 and started out at $700 then $1000 in Oct-11 (auto) $1,200 in Jan-12 (my request) $1550 in June-12 (my request) now up to $2200. My statement reported a balance of $447 (0% interest promo). I was so shocked and excited when I saw this. I planned on asking for an increase when I paid this card off and brought my overall utilization down (overall is at 64% right now which is killing my score as i'm such you all know!! Smiley Happy) either way.. just wanted to share my excitement of the day!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Auto CLI!

CONGRATS!! Doesn't it feel fantastic!!  Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im so happy for you!!! Amazon is great!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Congrats!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! GE can be very generous w/their CLIs! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.