Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI Request - ODD Message...

tag
RSCo
Established Contributor

Amazon CLI Request - ODD Message...

So I hit the CLI luv button within my Amazon store card account and I received an odd message after submitting my request.  It only asked for my income and then I had to hit the submit button, presumably to get my answer.. I received the message "We are unable to perform that operation right now".  I was also not asked to enter the requested increase amount.. Is this just a system error, or was I declined?  I'm afraid to try hitting it again in the event it's a hard pull..

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Ocelot87

Re: Amazon CLI Request - ODD Message...

Well I did the same thing a couple days ago and got the same message, it was my first time using the luv button. My fourth statement cuts on the 10th and just logged on and got a auto CLI from 600 to 850. So maybe you also got a auto CLI? 

Message 2 of 4
RSCo
Established Contributor

@Ocelot87 wrote:

Well I did the same thing a couple days ago and got the same message, it was my first time using the luv button. My fourth statement cuts on the 10th and just logged on and got a auto CLI from 600 to 850. So maybe you also got a auto CLI? 

hmmm, curious... me too.. my fourth statement just cut and so I just tried to use that button for the first time tonight..  my current CL is 2,200 and I'm running a first time ever balance of 835.00.. I wanted a lil bump to soften the overall utilization rate...  Maybe I'll see something tomorrow.. Smiley Happy

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 3 of 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@RSCo wrote:

So I hit the CLI luv button within my Amazon store card account and I received an odd message after submitting my request.  It only asked for my income and then I had to hit the submit button, presumably to get my answer.. I received the message "We are unable to perform that operation right now".  I was also not asked to enter the requested increase amount.. Is this just a system error, or was I declined?  I'm afraid to try hitting it again in the event it's a hard pull..

I'll be hitting the luv button on the 7th, which is my 4th month but not my fourth statement. Hope I get a little luvin'!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.