Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI declined

tag
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Amazon CLI declined

I got the letter from Amazon saying that I don't have enough prime cards. I have cap one,2 credit union cards, credit one, orchard bank and HSBC. What prime cards do I need to get to fix that?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon CLI declined

Some examples are Chase, Citi, Discover, Amex, and BoA. 

You were asking about the store card right not the amazon visa from Chase right? They also declined me because I had no installment loan history. oh well at least the 1900 starting limit is pretty decent.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 4
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

That is correct. It is for the store card. I was hoping get to get a Discover card but they were included in my BK back in 2007. But doesn't look good for them right now.

Message 3 of 4
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Try getting a citi or BoA secured card,

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.