Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Card Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Card Question

I was just approved for an Amazon Prime Store Card for $950. Smiley Very Happy   How long before I can request a CLI? 

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Card Question

Usually not until the yellow button pops up. But I did get a 90 day auto CLI from $1500 to $1800.

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Usually not until the yellow button pops up. But I did get a 90 day auto CLI from $1500 to $1800.

Thanks. Did you put a lot of spend through the card during that time frame? 

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just approved for an Amazon Prime Store Card for $950. Smiley Very Happy   How long before I can request a CLI? 

In the past, one was able to call Credit Solutions and request an increase upon approval.  Not sure if it will prove to be successful, but you can always try.

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved in January, $800 SL, used the card a fair amount, logged into my account in April, chatted a Rep. Initially asked for $1,500 and they approved it, so I went back and asked for $5K, they countered with $3K.

This was before the yellow request button arrived on my account home page

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a CLI about a month after i got the card, I chatted with a rep. They increased it by $4000. 

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, not really. I think i spent $80 one month, around $50 the next...Never more than $100 in one month. The first month I would pay as I used it...but lately I've been waiting for the bill at the end of the month. My credit profile is pretty average-to-below average, so I couldn't tell you what they're looking for.

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's awesome!  Can I ask what bureau and what your score was?

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave me a $2,700 increase about 2.5 months after getting the card. I got denied through the luv button. I then chatted and got the increase approved on a SP. It was right after the luv button gave my walmart card a $3,100 increase. Got both cards at the same time!

Message 9 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

With Sync you can request via chat, luv button or Sync anytime though ymmv on whether you get it off the bat. Sometime a first statement cut is needed. Congrats on getting your AmazonSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.