Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Card

tag
Mvpbowler
Contributor

Amazon Card

I was reading some stuff about Amazon card and some people say they don't report to any credit bureau's and then some say they only report to 1 of the 3. Anyone happen to have expierence with this card and if it reports to all 3 or just 1 or any at all?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Card

@Mvpbowler wrote:

I was reading some stuff about Amazon card and some people say they don't report to any credit bureau's and then some say they only report to 1 of the 3. Anyone happen to have expierence with this card and if it reports to all 3 or just 1 or any at all?

I've had an Amazon store card for well over a year and they've always reported my information on a monthly basis to all 3 CA's.

Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 2 of 7
Mvpbowler
Contributor

That is what I figured.. Thank you for the information.

Message 3 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Mvpbowler wrote:

+1 to reporting 

Yes it does

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 7
gstq34
Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Mvpbowler wrote:

+1 to reporting 

Yes it does

+2 I have the card also....in the SD!

Starting Score: 573
Current Score: 764 EX (FAKO)
Goal Score: 760 all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Amazon card always reports to all 3 for me

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 6 of 7
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@gstq34 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Mvpbowler wrote:

+1 to reporting 

Yes it does

+2 I have the card also....in the SD!

i would hope you wouldn't put that piece of paper in the wallet.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.