Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Chase Card

tag
thelastoneonearth
Contributor

Amazon Chase Card

So I have been sitting with the Amazon Store card at 250.00 for awhile. I have been hitting the love button for awhile, and no such luck. So I applied for the Chase card in the past, and just thought I'd try. I was approved for 500.00, but how do I get my accounts to merge? Is that possible at all?

Capital One Secured Platinum $750.00, Amazon Store Card $500.00, AEO Visa $4000.00, PlayStation Credit Card $500.00, My BestBuy Platinum MasterCard $1000.00 Amazon Chase $500.00 Discover IT $1500. Chase Disney Premier Visa $5000. Barclays Carnival Cruise MasterCard $500 Bank of America Norwegian Visa Signature $1500 "Apple Card" $1700 Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000

My future card list:
Amex BCE
Citi Hilton Honors
AAOA 1.2years
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Chase Card

No, they're a different products, handled by different banks. You can't do that. Sorry.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Chase Card

The chase Amazon card is not the same as the Amazon store card. The Amazon store card is issued by GE. The Chase Amazon is obviously by Chase. You can only combine cards if the issuer is the same and also if they allow it, not all issuers allow you to combine credit limits of your cards.

Hope that helps. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.