Long time lurker first time poster.
Applied for the Amazon Chase Rewards Visa Card. Offered $50 GC and instant decision.
Got the 30 Day Wait notification for a decision. That was 4 days ago, Checked my score etc.
after their HP. Score is 716, I have no delinquencies, debt to credit ratio is low, absolutely nothing
bad etc. in my CR. Been debating on calling Chase to see if there is a problem. Not sure if I should
wait or give them a call.
Call the backdoor # for a recon. They may just need to speak with you to verify info. Good Luck
I would call the backdoor number as well to check the status. Good luck!
Well I gave them a call & it it was really not a big deal. I already have a Chase Visa with a generous CL.
They did not have a problem issuing me the Amazon card but wanted me to take some of my CL from my
Chase Visa & apply it to the Amazon Visa. I went ahead & applied about a fourth to the Amazon card.
After looking at my % rate I see the Amazon card is 1% lower than my Chase Visa. Would it have been
better to close the Chase Visa & apply the whole CL to the Amazon? This card makes my 3rd card. But
is really the only Rewards card I have.