Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Luv

tag
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Amazon Luv

I have my Amazon credit line for 2 months maxed out with 0% for 1 year (bought a projector) and I just happened to login today and noticed they increased my limit $200 Smiley Happy

I didn't ask for the increase and wasn't expecting it since the account is so new and maxed out, but I'll take it! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Luv

Congrats!!!

Don't forget to ask for one in 2 months, every 4 months you can ask for a CLI. Since they gave you a auto CLI you may have to wait 4 months from that date to do it but it doesn't hurt to try.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

I just to use the increase button and got this:

We apologize, but we are currently unable to accept a request for credit line increases on line.

Guess I need to wait 4 months then hehe

Message 3 of 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Same message here. And I'm not going to call them!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 6
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
Same message here. And I'm not going to call them!

I won't either Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Eligible or not you'll get the message about not accepting CLI requests online now.

GE has done this for a few months now. So you HAVE to call in for a CLI these days until they decide to make the luv button functional again - Just an FYI for those clicking the luv button and waiting for a different outcome...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.