Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card Billing Statement Came Before Card Arrived

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime Store Card Billing Statement Came Before Card Arrived

I was approved for an Amazon Prime Store Card just a few days ago, and the first Billing Statement arrived two days later, saying my account is due to be paid in 3 weeks. The only thing on it is the Amazon Prime Membership, so it's just $100.87 due. However, having just applied for the card I didn't receive the card to set up online bill pay. So, I Googled how to contact them to get my account number and a lot of hateful reviews about this and people getting late payments over this. I did find one helpful review from someone who said he called this number 866-634-8379 and receiving his account information was easy and painless. 

I call 866-634-8379 the automated system recognized my cell phone number, and asked for the last 4 digits of my SSN, and then verified my account balance, after that the automated system asked if I needed any further assistance and I said, yes I need my account information. I was then transfered to India, the man I spoke to was very nice, he just asked for my first and last name and then gave me my account number. No hassle, no rude service, it was easy to get this information. I just wanted to share this, because I have read so many hateful reviews about Synchrony Bank being difficult regarding customer service. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card Billing Statement Came Before Card Arrived

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for an Amazon Prime Store Card just a few days ago, and the first Billing Statement arrived two days later, saying my account is due to be paid in 3 weeks. The only thing on it is the Amazon Prime Membership, so it's just $100.87 due. However, having just applied for the card I didn't receive the card to set up online bill pay. So, I Googled how to contact them to get my account number and a lot of hateful reviews about this and people getting late payments over this. I did find one helpful review from someone who said he called this number 866-634-8379 and receiving his account information was easy and painless. 

I call 866-634-8379 the automated system recognized my cell phone number, and asked for the last 4 digits of my SSN, and then verified my account balance, after that the automated system asked if I needed any further assistance and I said, yes I need my account information. I was then transfered to India, the man I spoke to was very nice, he just asked for my first and last name and then gave me my account number. No hassle, no rude service, it was easy to get this information. I just wanted to share this, because I have read so many hateful reviews about Synchrony Bank being difficult regarding customer service. 

Thanks for sharing.  I also called to get my number prior to the card's arrival and had no issue whatsoever 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.