Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Visa Signature offering additional cash back

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Visa Signature offering additional cash back

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh. No. I got the dreadful "we cannot find your account" was really looking forward to the 4% gas bonus.

oh well... thanks for sharing

That's the same thing I got.  Smiley Sad

I'm pretty sure this is targeted towards people who don't use their card very much. I use mine on Amazon.com almost weekly, so they have no incentive to offer me any additional bonus. 

Message 11 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Got the 4% back on gas...  Although have the Costco card and use that far gas and figure mise well keep using costco for the 4% gas and keep the Amazon SD for amazon only..  Thanks for the link OP though!  Least I was targeted pseudo for something from chase lol as it certainly wasn't one of the SP CLI's auto love Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 4% on gas email this morning. It's cool that they're even attempting to make this card better!
Message 13 of 32
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I got the 4% on gas stations offer. I was also getting the "your information doesnt match" error when trying on my iphone lol. I had just sent chase a SM to please add it to my account. I then tried it one last time on my mac and it went thru! glad this didnt turn into a PITA

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 7.32.37 PM.png

Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing over here, although I did just get the card a week ago. The 4% back on gas would of been nice to have.

Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is targeted towards people who don't use their card very much. I use mine on Amazon.com almost weekly, so they have no incentive to offer me any additional bonus. 

Can anyone comment on this post above?  Has anyone that does use their card often received a promo offer?

Message 16 of 32
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

Can anyone comment on this post above?  Has anyone that does use their card often received a promo offer?

I do use my card regularly every month for Amazon purchases. I did not receive the email but after using the link I got one of the offers.

Message 17 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@jacetx wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I do use my card regularly every month for Amazon purchases. I did not receive the email but after using the link I got one of the offers.

Use mine on Amazon each month for 300-1kish and used the link and got the 4% gas through the url.  Don't use other than placing orders on Amazon

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get 

We can't enroll you with info provided.... etc

on iPad will try from computer tomorrow. As inf is correct 

Message 19 of 32
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

I just sent Chase a Secure Message asking why I have not received one of these offers. I'm not going to be left out, based on replies from other MyFICO-ers, who use their cards regularly like I do and who were still targeted! Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.