Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card - No More Luv Button

tag
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card - No More Luv Button

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine looks like that too, but live chat available. I would never request more luv except with chat!

Why do you think requesting via chat is better than the luv button?  Is 4 months a hard rule?  My 2nd statement just cut.  

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bmac66 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine looks like that too, but live chat available. I would never request more luv except with chat!

Why do you think requesting via chat is better than the luv button?  Is 4 months a hard rule?  My 2nd statement just cut.  

I think you will find with many other myfico'ers that sams club and amazon dont seem to have a limit for some reason.  Both get best results using chat asking for 25k and letting them counter.

I opened my amazon in April and it was to its current limit by june or july?  And sams club I opened in May and Its been at 8k for a while, even got an auto CLI as well.

Message 12 of 30
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bmac66 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you will find with many other myfico'ers that sams club and amazon dont seem to have a limit for some reason.  Both get best results using chat asking for 25k and letting them counter.

I opened my amazon in April and it was to its current limit by june or july?  And sams club I opened in May and Its been at 8k for a while, even got an auto CLI as well.

Wow. I might give it a shot.  I've had Amazon for 2 cycles now and Sam's just one. What's the worse they can tell me is it's too soon?  

Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes there is a option on the drop down tab.
Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened my card in June and I've gone from $600 > $3500 > $4000 > $5000 all in 4 months. First increase was in August. All done through chat!
Message 15 of 30
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Mine has the Request Button, too.

Does anyone else have issues accessing their site from Chrome?

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged on using Chrome. No issues and my request increase button is there under the services tab.
Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent experience with my DW's Amazon account. She was not able to receive a CLI until after the first statement cut.

Now, on the new website, her account is missing the CLI link.

My account still has it, and I just received a CLI via chat yesterday. Actually going through the CLI process is a bit weird now... it gives an error saying the system was unable to update my personal information. LOL great QA work, guys.

Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bmac66 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I haven't received any increases recently from the Luv button and almost always do through chat or by calling Credit Solutions.

It also has only given me paltry limit increases when it did do anything, whereas I've gone from $1K-->$5K, $800-->$17K, $937-->$8K, $1200-->$6K through chat and over the phone.

I think the best the Luv button ever gave me was $700 to $1000. Whoopee!

Message 19 of 30
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

The think the reason some of us don't have the CLI link is because our account is less than 4 months old

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.