cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card to Offer 5% Cash back on everyday purchases!

tag
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card to Offer 5% Cash back on everyday purchases!

Just got the email about the 5% cash back offer. Sweet. Better than the Amazon Visa...

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 41 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Amazon Prime membership had lapsed about a month ago and I was on the fence on whether or not to renew. This just sealed the deal.

Message 42 of 156
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I have been getting this offer for quite some time..it was 5% then 4% and now I would get 3% ...ha ha...Amazon store card at 3% if Sallie Mae is giving me 5% on any amount. Wonder what Amazon is thinking to offer me their store card with worse terms each time 😛.....at least it will be easy to stay in the garden like this..lol

Message 43 of 156
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

LG, are you Prime member? I wonder why it's only offering 3% to you? It has 5% on mine.
Message 44 of 156
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Ok I just accepted 30 day free Prime. I bought a couple items and it popped up 5% back when I select payment method on checkout. It must be automatic for Prime members. I needed to get Prime for Amazon tv anyways.

No..not automatically as I am a Prime member but get only 3% for the Amazon store card...that is way too lame for me compared to Sallie Mae.

Message 45 of 156
elim
Senior Contributor

everything i buy on amazon has been going toward spends. i'll stick to bonuses for awhile and fall back on the Chase card when i need it.

enjoy the 5% everyone    :]

Message 46 of 156
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I wonder why you only get 3% ?
Message 47 of 156
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

I see the offer and don't have the card. This could make my Amazon Chase obsolete. lol

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 48 of 156
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

plus a $40 giftcard. Nice.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 49 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

really good deal for amazon prime users

Message 50 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.