Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
jo75olds
New Contributor

Amazon Store Card

Any one know if the Amazon Store Card reports to the credit boards? Not the credit card by chase, but there own store card.

Got approved for a $900 limit, but it won't do me any good if it won't report

Thanks,

Jim

Starting Score: EQ: 632, TU: 715, EX: 700
Current Score: EQ: 684, TU: 684, EX: 696
Goal Score: 825+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card

Yes, it does report. It is issued by GEMB, and all GEMB cards seem to report to all three CRA.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 2 of 11
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

not only do they report to all 3 they are most likely already reporting, GEMB has to be the fastest bank i have ever seen as far as reporting goes

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 3 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

not only do they report to all 3 they are most likely already reporting, GEMB has to be the fastest bank i have ever seen as far as reporting goes

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 11
Switch2007
Contributor

YES! They report!!! To all 3 too... And they give pretty good CLI after a few months

Starting Score: 08/01/2009 584
Current Score: 08/01/2011 EQ 684 EX (Lender Pull) 702 TU 712
Goal Score: 780+

Message 5 of 11
Guava
Established Contributor

GEMB cards do report extremely fast. When I was approved for the Walmart card, 1-2 days later it's on my CRs and I hadn't yet received the card.

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Message 6 of 11
Kay_Cee
Regular Contributor

I just got approved for an Amazon store card too!  They gave me a $2000 limit with 6 months no interest on my new MAC Mini.  I'm planing on paying it off in 6 months and then will probably close the card.  I'm starting to feel like I have too many credit cardsSmiley Surprised.  Four years ago I would have never thought that possible but thanks to the excellent direction from this board and some self discipline I'm in a good place with my credit!!

Message 7 of 11
corleone
Established Member

idk Kay_Cee i'd think about keeping it.  Once $2000 is paid off in 6 months.... it will help on the utilization side if you carry balances on other cards.

Message 8 of 11
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i have it and they do report.

>
Message 9 of 11
jo75olds
New Contributor

Thanks guys! Very Glad I got this card!!!

Starting Score: EQ: 632, TU: 715, EX: 700
Current Score: EQ: 684, TU: 684, EX: 696
Goal Score: 825+

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.