Frequent Contributor

Amazon Store Card

Can you upgrade this to a rewards card?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card

The actual card, no.  They do have plenty of offers on their site with the Chase Amazon card which offers 3% (if I recall correctly) on Amazon.  But it'd be another HP. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe 

Message 3 of 7
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@SLR72689 wrote:

Can you upgrade this to a rewards card?

Call Chase to find out.

Message 4 of 7
happypill
Valued Contributor

I think the Amazon Store Card is Synchrony and the Amazon Rewards Card is Chase?  Not sure that type of PC would be possible but interested to hear from others.

Message 5 of 7
Scupra
Super Contributor

@happypill wrote:

I think the Amazon Store Card is Synchrony and the Amazon Rewards Card is Chase?  Not sure that type of PC would be possible but interested to hear from others.

This is correct. You can't PC but you can apply for the Chase Amazon Visa. 

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 6 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

@happypill wrote:

This is correct. You can't PC but you can apply for the Chase Amazon Visa. 

+1. And I'm loving the chase rewards card.  Still have some of my $70 gift card available.  The dining and gas station category is more liberal than my BCE.  So all purchase thus far have garnered 2% or better.  I only retail shop occasional, so the BCE is good for groceries, not when I shop at the gas station without pumping.  And they award points per purchase, not lumped together,

Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.