Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

Amazon Store Card

i was wondering does any one know who do they pull ?

>
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
xkaosx
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card

pulled EQ for me

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Either EQ or TU depending by region. They pulled EQ for me back in May and I live in cali.

Message 3 of 12
mross1080
Established Contributor

They pulled TU here in PA.

Message 4 of 12
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i call them and they ask me security question that lady said i been approve for 1900 Smiley Very Happy. thanks guy for the feedback.

>
Message 5 of 12
mross1080
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 12
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i was wondering does any one here has more that 1900 credit just wondering who has the highes.

>
Message 7 of 12
mross1080
Established Contributor

I have 1900 also.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was instantly approved with CL of $1800 back in early January 2010 (a few days more than 10 months ago), with my average FICO scores in the mid-500's. Now, I have my FICO scores at the 700 mark and I asked for a CLI online. I was instantly declined. Then I applied for a normal credit card at a bank elsewhere about two days later. I was instantly approved with a credit limit of $7000. Anyone care to give me some insight?

Message 9 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forums!

A store card (like the Amazon) card does not equal "normal credit card from a bank."

Store cards as a rule have lower CL's than do general credit cards (MC, Visa, AmEx, Discover.) Some exceptions include cards for stores with shiny expensive toys like Best Buy and Home Depot, where they really, really want you to charge that home theater system or stainless steel armoire-style refrigerator. * drools *

Throw in differences between lenders in general (GEMB vs HSBC vs BofA vs WFNNB vs Citi and on and on), and your experience isn't that surprising.

Congrats on the great improvement in your scores!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.