Amazon Store Card

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card

@shane82388 wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
So you have the account already? Wonder about those of is who don't have it?!

yeah, I already have a store card, prime, and purchase frequently. I guess all my recent purchases will be credited the 5% back on my next statement.

How do you chat with Amazon?

It gave me the option when I signed in to my CC account.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 41 of 65
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

yeah, I already have a store card, prime, and purchase frequently. I guess all my recent purchases will be credited the 5% back on my next statement.

Congrats!! Smiley Happy This would probably be the best Amazon "card" to speak of if someone got it. -- Unlimited 5% CB at Amazon.

Yeah but is it just for this one statement or is it forever?

I'm hoping its like the Lowe's card in the way we get 5% back rather than 5% off with every purchase.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 42 of 65
shane82388
Established Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

@shane82388 wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Hmm...never ever seen anything mentioning live chat when i log in to https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/consumerlogin.do

where on the page do you see it?

Message 43 of 65
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@shane82388 wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Hmm...never ever seen anything mentioning live chat when i log in to https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/consumerlogin.do

where on the page do you see it?

My account summary page usually has a button that says "Live Chat" or something to that affect. Just like when I log into Wally or Lowe's. I thought it was just normal for GE cards to have the button.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 44 of 65
knr

Just to bump this back up to the top, I just got a similar deal on my Amazon account, but instead of 5% mine is 3%.

--Kyle

Message 45 of 65
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Should I get the car then to get the offer?
Message 46 of 65
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The card!
Message 47 of 65
eagle2013
Established Contributor

Can we confirm if the 3-5% cash back is perpetual 'purchases' or just for once purchase? The terms and conditions specifically say 'purchases' under $149 are automatically credited, but it isn't too clear. 

Message 48 of 65
amakol
Regular Contributor

Saw this under my Prime account a couple weeks ago and then it disappeared. It's back there now. Looks like it covers all purchases from the T&C but customer service was not helpful when I asked.

This would bring the 5% options at Amazon to Forward, Sallie Mae, Cash+, Amazon store card and indirectly BCP. All this work to get right back to where Amazon was before sales tax.

EQ 740 FICO, 4 INQ | EX 736 FICO, 5 INQ | TU 745 FICO, 5 INQ | CL $175K | AAOA 4 Years
Message 49 of 65
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

When I spoke with the rep, she said its for all product purchases (not services) under $149.

She then explained I didnt qualify for it, based on when my account was opened. 

Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.