Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card ?

You can always push the payment from your bank account using Bill Pay.  It's easier and then you don't have to give your routing and account number to a bunch of different CC's.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Minimum pay not imediate pay
Message 12 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

FWIW, I think I've read that occasionally when folks make a payment on the actual due date, a late fee might be displayed for a day or so, but then is automatically removed. 

It seems to be a glitch and instead of correcting it, they designed a 'work-around'.  Apparently enough folks were calling to complain that they figured it would save them time (thus money) to simply put a disclaimer on the website. 

OP, congrats on the Amazon card!  Smiley Happy

+1

I've seen this before on a.few different accounts, and it just disappears once everything posts, etc.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 16
core
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also is it ok to make multiple payments in a month?

I make 20-25 payments every month to my Amazon store card account.  I haven't noticed any holds, but then again I probably wouldn't notice anyway because I never charge even close to my limit in a month.  Note that these are pushed payments from my bank.  I'm not sure I'd go crazy (with any creditor) using pulled payments.

Message 14 of 16
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

You can make a payment before the due date, I do it all the time.  As for making multiple payments...I hear that is a specific number of payments that Sync allows before they start holding them (mean credited to the account but now release back to available funds).  I'm not sure off the top of my head but I believe I read on here that 4 may be that number...but maybe someone else will chime in to confirm or correct.

Made multiple payments this month, no hold.  Might be a difference in store vs prime, not sure.

Signature needs updating
Message 15 of 16
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, I haven't received my first statement yet and I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Amazon and Walmart are my first real approvals so I want to make sure I don't mess up. 

Creditors want to get paid.  Don't worry over these things.  Worry over paying on time, paying statement balances in full to avoid incurring debt and interest, keeping your revolving utilization in check and so on.  Paying is not a problem.  Some creditors may limit number of payments but they're not going to to take adverse action because you paid them.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.