Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon/Synchrony Bank credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon/Synchrony Bank credit card

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to cancel this card and pay it off? I had issues from the start. Was never able to register online and that's how I pay all my bills. Tried online chat. What a disaster. Two agents including a supervisor were unable to help because they did not understand what I need since they were not native English speakers. Tried calling with same results. Tired of trying to make people who do not speak English understand me. Appealing to Amazon got me nowhere as well.

Do any of you have any suggestions? There has to be someone somewhere in this friggin' company that speaks English.

Sorry for my rant but I am ticked right now.

Please help!

Thanks very much!

P.S. I also have no idea what label I am supposed to use. This must be new as I've never encountered it before. So I may not have the correct one.

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon/Synchrony Bank credit card

Closing a card shouldn't be that complicated. Call the number on the back of the card and repeat yourself slowly if they are offshore or request a supervisor immediately about what you want to do.

If you have balance, push payment from your bank to them and then close it.

Message 2 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

Have already tried all you suggest except the bank thing.

Does anyone have a number where they speak English well? I know there are numbers given out here sometimes that get one in to different departments.

Message 3 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

No one has any suggestions as to how I can get in touch or find a back door number for this place?

There has to be someone who's dealt with these people who can give me advice.

Message 4 of 64
myjourney
Super Contributor

Call the number on the back of your card and ask for tech support 

Edit spell check Oooops 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

8665196641 should be Credit Solutions senior underwriting. That should be US based support. Perhaps they can help.

Message 6 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 7 of 64
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Credit solutions is not always us based. BUT I have found the over seas reps are VERY nice.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 8 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

That # gets you US 😄😄😄

Message 9 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks BlkCivic.

Are they the same thing as Synchrony bank?

Message 10 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.