Re: Amazon/Synchrony Bank credit card

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you Emma hopefully works out for happygal

I too hope everything works out for her. Smiley Happy 

Message 32 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

The number that BlkCivic posted is a fax number. Does anyone else have a number where I can talk to an English speaking person?

Message 33 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did they know I wanted it closed? We never got that far in the conversation. This is what I am saying. They do as they like. They closed it without any authorization from me. Yes, this is what I would have done had I got that far.

Message 34 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

No nothing from them...not even the card. I signed up in December to buy a small Christmas item and used the account online that one and only time. I did wait awhile to see if something would come in the mail or in email but nothing did. So that is when this whole thing started with people who cannot speak or understand English well. And it has snowballed from there. I was hoping that number that was posted would be the answer but it turned out to be a fax number.

Message 35 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's wonderful news. However, I have never gotten anything from them.

Message 36 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have an account at this site to log into and do this. I can see now why some of you are so confused. Sorry for leaving that part out. Thank you for the information though.

Message 37 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for not quoting you guys so you'll know who I was responding to. Will try to do that from now on.

Message 38 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

See? I am not the only one with this problem. And this is not a report from me. I have only had this my account since December 2015.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synchrony-Bank-Amazon-Store-Card/nationwide/Synchrony-Bank-Amazon-Stor...

Message 39 of 64
sgs71
Regular Contributor

If you don't have a card or account number, the automated system recognizes your SS# to pull up your account.  Just wait until it asks you to put your accoutn # in 3 times, then it will say, I'm sorry I still didn't understand, lets try finding your account with your SS#....something to that nature.  Put in SS# and it pulls up your account.

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.