Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa: Spend $100, Get $20.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Visa: Spend $100, Get $20.

Just got an email about this. Seems like a pretty sweet deal, but looks like it's only for select customers! 

For a limited time, receive a $20 Amazon.com promotional credit when you purchase $100 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

HERE'S HOW:

1.Go to Amazon.com and add Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart. Multiple gift cards can be purchased as long as the total is $100 or more in the same order.
2.Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method at checkout.
3.Enter ARCGIFT100 in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box and you will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.
4.After your purchase, you'll receive an email within 5 days containing a code for a $20 promotional credit that can be applied to your Amazon account.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Visa: Spend $100, Get $20.

Hard to argue with a dollop of 20% cash back, especially if normal spending on Amazon goes through $100 reasonably quickly.
Message 2 of 25
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Amazon gift cards are as good as cash to me. Unfortunately the code doesn't work for me Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 25
onstar
Established Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

Amazon gift cards are as good as cash to me. Unfortunately the code doesn't work for me Smiley Indifferent

Ditto.

Why, oh why?? I'm looking for a reason to keep my Chase Amazon Visa, and I was hoping promos like this were it. 

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 4 of 25
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@onstar wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Ditto.

Why, oh why?? I'm looking for a reason to keep my Chase Amazon Visa, and I was hoping promos like this were it. 

Same here, I'm going to roll my balance into my Freedom and eventually close it. I only signed up to get the $70 bonus to drop the price of a purchase I had in my cart. 

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

@onstar wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Ditto.

Same here, I'm going to roll my balance into my Freedom and eventually close it. I only signed up to get the $70 bonus to drop the price of a purchase I had in my cart. 

I only got a $50 sign-up bonus, so I guess this makes up for the difference! 

Message 6 of 25
sultan33g
Contributor

This doesnt work for me either. I am assuming this is targeted.

Thanks though

01/14/2015 Scores: EQ: 646 TU:667 EX: 663
03/23/15 Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 778 EX: 721

Goal Scores: 750

Message 7 of 25
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

Did you check your Amex offers ?  There are some targeted offers for 20$ on some accounts for 20$ or more spend.  Just used my BCE the other day.

Message 8 of 25
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Assumed I was targeted because I sockdrawered the Chase Amazon card a while back. Too many other offers for 5% back instead of Chase's 3%. I dusted it off for the $20 vigorish. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon rewards offering $20 Amazon credit

Did any one else get this email??

"Get $20 to Spend
on Amazon.com
when you purchase $100 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card*

Select Customers Only. Limited Time Offer."
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.