Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa

tag
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Visa

Well, that stinks! If it were transferable, I'd let you use it since it's a shame to let it go to waste. Like I said though, all if my balances are less than $100, and I'm just wait for statements to cut before I pay.

Message 11 of 15
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

yeah, who knows the mystery criterira that they use to determine who gets what offer. Other than carrying this rare balance from emergency vet bills, I'm usually considered the optimum borrower. Oh well, nothing to stress over, but it would have been nice to move the balance over and take my time paying it off. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Turbobuick wrote:

@_sidhe_ wrote:
I have had this card for several years (well outside of any promo rate), and I received a BT transfer offer and transfer checks from Chase on the Amazon Visa account. It's for 0% APR and no BT fee for 18 months.

Anyone else ever gotten that before on an account that's far from new?
Yes, but not from Chase. My Citi Dividend card gets a BT offer alllll the time.. almost everytime i log in they offer me another 12 months 0% balance transfer promo.. and i've had the card since 2011..
Message 13 of 15
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Got my Amazon Sept 2013 and was offered a BT in June/July of this year which I'm currently utilizing. 

Edit: I did have the standard BT fee though.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_sidhe_ wrote:
I have had this card for several years (well outside of any promo rate), and I received a BT transfer offer and transfer checks from Chase on the Amazon Visa account. It's for 0% APR and no BT fee for 18 months.

Anyone else ever gotten that before on an account that's far from new?

I got a similar offer on the Chase Freedom after having it for 3 years. Those offers are amazing Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.