Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon & Discover Cashback Bonus Promo

tag
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

Amazon & Discover Cashback Bonus Promo

For those who have Amazon Prime and Discover, this is a great offer! I just tried paying with only .01 in cashback and the code and it works! It looks like it's for first time users like myself, so I'm not sure if it'll work if you've already redeemed your Discover cashback on Amazon before. It's worth a shot, though!

To receive your promo code:

1. Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your Shopping cart.
2. Choose a Discover Shop with Points enrolled card as a payment method
3. Enter the promo code DISC16EVER in the box provided on the checkout page, and pay for at least part of your order with Cashback Bonus
4. Up to $15 of savings will be reflected on the final checkout page.

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amazon & Discover Cashback Bonus Promo

Excellent find... thanks for the heads-up!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice find, thank you! I think I've already used cashback on Amazon so I'll report back next week with whether it works for me or not.

Message 3 of 8
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice find, thank you! I think I've already used cashback on Amazon so I'll report back next week with whether it works for me or not.

Please do! I would like to see if I'm able to use this offer more than once.

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 4 of 8
Josh611
Regular Contributor

Got 2 phone chargers for $1. Thanks for posting!

Current FICO Scores EQ 782,TU 755, EX 754

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 5 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I hammer Amazon a Lot! so thanks for the heads up on this

Message 6 of 8
guinness8878
Established Member

I just tried, couldn't get it to work. I have used cash back on Amazon before, maybe that is why. 

Message 7 of 8
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@guinness8878 wrote:

I just tried, couldn't get it to work. I have used cash back on Amazon before, maybe that is why. 

I had that happen to me too yesterday. Got on Amazon chat and told the person that the code wasn't working. Lady said just to place the order and she gave me a $15 credit.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.