cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon and Lowes closed to return payment!!!

tag
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon and Lowes closed to return payment!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

done that..cs say cant reinstate the account the only way is reapply but i have to payoff the balance first.. but they say i should have no problem reapplying because i have perfect payment with them until i payoff the balance first the reapply n plus upto my credit report too..

IMO, paying with a rubber check doesn't constitute "perfect payment".

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 41 of 44
SoCalBound
Contributor

I dont get it.  When I get my paycheck the first thing I do is pay my credit cards. Before anything else, they are paid at least the minimum.

I once bounced a check on accident (I forgot a once a year bill was set for autopayment) and I felt TERRIBLE.  That is until I found out they forged my signature to get a reimbursement from my union for 6x the amount, but that's another story.  I dont touch checks now, too easy for things to go wrong.

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 42 of 44
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@SoCalBound wrote:

I dont get it.  When I get my paycheck the first thing I do is pay my credit cards. Before anything else, they are paid at least the minimum.

I once bounced a check on accident (I forgot a once a year bill was set for autopayment) and I felt TERRIBLE.  That is until I found out they forged my signature to get a reimbursement from my union for 6x the amount, but that's another story.  I dont touch checks now, too easy for things to go wrong.

Mind telling us which lender tried to forge your signature?

Message 43 of 44
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is now locked.

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.