Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon... can't wait to see what happens

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Amazon... can't wait to see what happens

So my 4th statement cuts tonight with Amazon/Sync and I went and charged $15 on my $900 limit on Monday thinking I would not use the card and wanted to make sure I generated a statement... well then yesterday I ened up shopping and buying a mattress and of course Amazon Store Card offered 12 months interest free on it so I put it on that and the order was just barely over $1k, but clearly over my limit by about $130... The mattress was delivered today so that means it went through and when I log in it still shows the $900 limit and $0 available and the pending purchase of $1k... I'm hoping the statement will cut tonight with the $15 balance and maybe get auto 4th statement CLI and thent he pending purchase posts but who knows with Sync maybe I'll just be stuck over limit with no CLI for a minute!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon... can't wait to see what happens

@Creditaddict wrote:

So my 4th statement cuts tonight with Amazon/Sync and I went and charged $15 on my $900 limit on Monday thinking I would not use the card and wanted to make sure I generated a statement... well then yesterday I ened up shopping and buying a mattress and of course Amazon Store Card offered 12 months interest free on it so I put it on that and the order was just barely over $1k, but clearly over my limit by about $130... The mattress was delivered today so that means it went through and when I log in it still shows the $900 limit and $0 available and the pending purchase of $1k... I'm hoping the statement will cut tonight with the $15 balance and maybe get auto 4th statement CLI and thent he pending purchase posts but who knows with Sync maybe I'll just be stuck over limit with no CLI for a minute!

What kinda mattress? Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 18
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

When people talking about making sure the gen a statement with sync cards do you need to do this in order for the CL to report?

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 3 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

it's a USA company that makes mattresses that are suppose to be as good as Tempur-Pedic at 1/4 price... I'll let you know in a few days!

It's called "DreamFoam Bedding"

But I can tell you now that Bamboo sheets are life changing!!

Message 4 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@twist7d7 wrote:

When people talking about making sure the gen a statement with sync cards do you need to do this in order for the CL to report?

sometimes if no statement is generated than Sync will not count the month towards your 4 statements in between CLI's!!!

some people don't have the issues all the time and I seem to almost always... at least when the account is new I find I need to generate statements in order to get the luv button to work but credit solutions and chat does not require any amount of statements.

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

it's a USA company that makes mattresses that are suppose to be as good as Tempur-Pedic at 1/4 price... I'll let you know in a few days!

Bamboo sheets....Do tell..

Lemme know if it works out for you, we may be in the market for a mattress later this year.

Message 6 of 18
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

ok, ok I just got my lowes card and im looking to do everything right.

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 7 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Bamboo sheets....Do tell..

Lemme know if it works out for you, we may be in the market for a mattress later this year.

I ended up with "BedVoyage Bamboo Rayon Sheet Set" after reading several reviews and such... they are SO Soft you would think they were 1500 thread count and they stay COOL when sleeping... you wash only on cold and suppose to dry on medium but I did find a little tiny burn after drying them on delicate in our apartment dryers so not sure how I feel about that before even using them the first time but I did search around until I found a great price so less than our previous Pottery Barn sheets and those sheets are crap (they use to be amazing but now I don't even know what country they are made in and they seem to pick up stains from washer or burns from dryer SUPER easy and I can't handle that on $300+ sheets.

First Memory mattress I bought was Costco to replace the current lower end Costco one we had but move to Cal King but it ended up being very soft, so this new one I ordered as a medium firm... I hope it works out good because I LOVE supporting AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS SOOO MUCH!

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous,

I agree.. Getting a good mattress is very very life changing.

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

im in the market for a mattress too! Let us know how it goes!!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.