cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon chat guy felt "bad" about denial, lol!

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon chat guy felt "bad" about denial, lol!

This has to be the same guy I chatted with a few months back. Upon declining my CLI request on my Amazon card which btw has a $6k limit, he goes on to apologize and then offered a $25 credit for the "inconvenience" lol. I'm like I definitely need more inconvenience from you. Credit reflected few days later!

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

I totally forgot about this!!! On the 22nd, I went to chat and asked for a cli in my Amazon CC. He was nice about the whole thing, and said he try to do what he can do. Well, it came back a denial, not surprised, and he went on and on about how sorry he was he couldn't raise my limit himself etc.. I told him, it's ok don't worry about it, I know it's all computer generated, and thanked him for trying. He said.. "I feel so bad i couldn't do more, so I'm giving you a $25 credit to your acct"! 

I I told him that wasn't necessary at all, but he insisted!! I said ok, thanked him and then asked him if he could "deny my other Synch CC's and then feel bad on those too! LMAO!!! He actually typed Back LOL, and thanked me for understanding he couldn't do more. Smiley Happy 

image.jpg

Loved your story! Thanks for posting. Hey, $25 is $25! Good luck in the future!Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great story! it actually made me laugh outloud. I'm thinking this guy has found a way to keep his customer satisfaction scores up.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.