Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon new merchants

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon new merchants

Interesting if you can use the amazon card for promo financing or 5% off?  

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Interesting if you can use the amazon card for promo financing or 5% off?  

Here is the link from the email they sent me concerning promotional offers that apply. There are also only a select number of stores that accept the offers.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1003001521&ref_=pe_2196290_195885900&pldnSite=1

Message 12 of 17
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, Zappos. I wish I could rememer the other Amazon companies (I could just go to amazon.com and see what links from the bottom of their website...but then again, so could you Smiley Wink )

(Royal you, not directed at anyone)

How do you use your Amazon Store card on Zappos? I don't see the store card as an option when cheking out. They only list the four networks. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JSS3 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, Zappos. I wish I could rememer the other Amazon companies (I could just go to amazon.com and see what links from the bottom of their website...but then again, so could you Smiley Wink )

How do you use your Amazon Store card on Zappos? I don't see the store card as an option when cheking out. They only list the four networks. 

I didn't check to see if Zappos did take the card.  I was just listing companies that I knew Amazon owned.  

Do they have a way to sign into Zappos with your Amazon account?  Perhaps try that and see if there are other options.

As I dont (yet) have an Amazon store card, I haven't looked into this deeply.

Message 14 of 17
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't check to see if Zappos did take the card.  I was just listing companies that I knew Amazon owned.  

Do they have a way to sign into Zappos with your Amazon account?  Perhaps try that and see if there are other options.

As I dont (yet) have an Amazon store card, I haven't looked into this deeply.

Yes, I logged into Zappos through through my Amazon account. I do not see a store card option when checking out. I also tried adding clothing to a cart(as guest) on Cookies.com. Don't see an option to use the store card there either. They ask for the bank cards with expiration dates etc. 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't look at first on the rewards, but it looks like you get the deferred interest promo not the 5%, those categories list the Pay with Amazon merchants and it says some merchants are eligible but that same wording isn't there for the 5% which leaves me to wondering if you have that set in your Amazon Store account as the default would it still apply, it's so tempting to test it.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I shop at Iron Fist because I love their shoes and when I went to check out yesterday I noticed the log in with Amazon Payments.  When I did it pulled up all of my billing and shipping information and then on the payment screen my Amazon Prime Store card information was there.  It did say that promotional financing and offers weren't available through that merchant though.  

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.