Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon offering 10 bucks to add Discover to 1 click

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon offering 10 bucks to add Discover to 1 click

I logged into my Amazon app from my android and got the message that if I add my Discover to 1 click I'd get 10 dollars off an eligible product sold by Amazon.  Sorry if this is old news but I'm xmas shopping and scanning Myfico from work.  I'm loving this Discover/Freedom fight. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon offering 10 bucks to add Discover to 1 click

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged into my amazoin app from my android and got the message that if I add my Discover to 1 click I'd get 10 dollars off an eligible product sold by Amazon.  Sorry if this is old news but I'm xmas shopping and scanning Myfico from work.  I'm loving this Discover/Freedom fight. 

I like it too.  Hope this bears out with creditcuriosity's prediction of one upmanship for 1st quarter.  Wonder if it's why Chase auto upgraded a bunch of freedom cards to VS.

Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a quick google search and it looks like the one click thing has been around since October so this might not be part of that but I'll still take it. (I'll have gotten 25 bucks back( amex 15 dollar deal) for amazon purchases  I was already going to make. 

I've had no love from Freedom yet, but my card is less than 6 months old. Fingers crossed I get slapped with a sig, but I won't hold my breath. 

Message 3 of 10
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

You will need to up your limit on freedom to 5k. VISA not same as MasterCard, think they insist on 5k limit for signature (consumer side).
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 10
msbia
Established Contributor

Freedom VS, has to be at least $5k and one year old. I found that out by requesting in March for VS. Right at my one year point I got the notification my card was upgraded. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know, Msbia. I haven't been using my Freedom near enough to expect that kind of love but, I plan on using it over the next month. 

Message 6 of 10
jsucool76
Super Contributor

You don't need to open the app or anything to do this. You just need to paste some javascript into your URL bar, and there is one $10 promo for citi, and one $10 promo for discover. I used the citi one for my PS4, will use the discover one soon =]
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
You don't need to open the app or anything to do this. You just need to paste some javascript into your URL bar, and there is one $10 promo for citi, and one $10 promo for discover. I used the citi one for my PS4, will use the discover one soon =]

Well, what's the one for Citi?  I need that one

Message 8 of 10
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Well, what's the one for Citi?  I need that one

Can't paste the code into a forum post, cause code..lol

http://loopholetravel.com/2015/10/22/save-10-on-amazon-with-citi-and-discover/

Hopefully I'm allowed to post that link. 

Message 9 of 10
shoo
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged into my Amazon app from my android and got the message that if I add my Discover to 1 click I'd get 10 dollars off an eligible product sold by Amazon.  Sorry if this is old news but I'm xmas shopping and scanning Myfico from work.  I'm loving this Discover/Freedom fight. 

Hey! Thank you so much for posting this because I certainly didn't know about it! Slickdeals has good instructions on how to get this promo and I just had it applied to my account! Smiley Happy

$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.