Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon store card missing from account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon store card missing from account

After dealing with a frustrating hour or so with 2 different Amazon reps, one on phone and one in chat, trying to resolve a missing package that was supposedly delivered when it was not, the conclusion was for me to reorder the same item and they would refund the first order and the cost of overnight delivery.  When I went to make payment, my store card was nowhere to be seen, only an invitation to apply.  I've only had it for couple months but used it quite  abit so far and it ws marked as primary payment account.  Anyone else ever have this happen and what was the resolution?  The 2nd rep said she would forward that info to her manager but I'm not overly hopeful that anything will be done.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon store card missing from account

@Anonymous wrote:

After dealing with a frustrating hour or so with 2 different Amazon reps, one on phone and one in chat, trying to resolve a missing package that was supposedly delivered when it was not, the conclusion was for me to reorder the same item and they would refund the first order and the cost of overnight delivery.  When I went to make payment, my store card was nowhere to be seen, only an invitation to apply.  I've only had it for couple months but used it quite  abit so far and it ws marked as primary payment account.  Anyone else ever have this happen and what was the resolution?  The 2nd rep said she would forward that info to her manager but I'm not overly hopeful that anything will be done.

Did you try to re-add it using the paper version of your card? Any calls to Synchrony yet, to see if you've digitally been 'blue enveloped' ?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon store card missing from account

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you try to re-add it using the paper version of your card? Any calls to Synchrony yet, to see if you've digitally been 'blue enveloped' ?

I just was able to add it back.  It wouldn't let me earlier.  Probably some Amazon glitch.  Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.