cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon store card now gives a FREE monthly Transunion FICO score just discovered today...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon store card now gives a FREE monthly Transunion FICO score just discovered today...

I logged into my Amazon store account just now and while randomly pointing my mouse over the statements tab it went over the Rewards & Offers tab.

amazon.jpg

Lo and behold I see this a new sub-tab I've never seen before called Your FICO Score

Clicked on it and it shows this below. It's another real FICO 08 TU score the same way Walmart cards give you only a TU FICO 08 score and really nothing else. But it's another free FICO 08 score that is at a different time of the month for me then my Walmart and CCT which is nice. The more data points the better I say. Smiley Very Happy

Amazon 771 TU.jpg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon store card now gives a FREE monthly Transunion FICO score just discovered today...

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged into my Amazon store account just now and while randomly pointing my mouse over the statements tab it went over the Rewards & Offers tab.

amazon.jpg

Lo and behold I see this a new sub-tab I've never seen before called Your FICO Score

Clicked on it and it shows this below. It's another real FICO 08 TU score the same way Walmart cards give you only a TU FICO 08 score and really nothing else. But it's another free FICO 08 score that is at a different time of the month for me then my Walmart and CCT which is nice. The more data points the better I say. Smiley Very Happy

Amazon 771 TU.jpg

Very nice score!

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 9
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon store card now gives a FREE monthly Transunion FICO score just discovered today...

Great catch.  Thanks for posting this.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all about the great catches. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 9
althes
Frequent Contributor

just saw it myself.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vroom! wish I was rocking a 771. Nice info
Message 6 of 9
score_building
Senior Contributor

What a pain didn't have to unlock for the Walmart TU.

"We are unable to access your FICO® Score information at the Credit Bureau

If you have placed a security freeze or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we can access your FICO® Score information and display it on the site..."

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

At least you know the freeze is working properly. Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 9
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
At least you know the freeze is working properly. Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.